Dear Colleagues,

I think almost all of you know that the IAVSD (International Association for
Vehicle System Dynamics) regularly has the international symposium every 2
years. It is my pleasure to inform you that the 18th symposium will be held
on August 24 - 30, 2003 hosted by Kanagawa Institute of Technology, Atsugi,
Japan. The attached files are the call-for-papers for the symposium and the
update in which you can find how the 18th symposium would be attractive one.
I like to invite you here to apply to the symposium and participate in it on
August next year in Japan.

With best regards.
Masato ABE
Professor