I've just had the renewal form for  the Newspaper copying licence come through. They claim to have 'simplified the style' but I now don't understand it at all.

Has anyone else out these renewed their licence with this new system and worked out what 'systematic copying' means - if we include the fees for this our bill will rise massively. Horribly confused and don't really want to contact them direct as they aren't the friendliest....

Dianne

Dianne Stilwell
Public Affairs Manager
Institute of Physics
76 Portland Place
London W1B 1NT

T +44 (0)20 7470 4875
F +44 (0)20 7470 4848

The Physics Congress 2002 will be held at the Brighton Centre and the Metropole Hotel, Brighton, UK from 7-11 April 2002. With eight scientific conferences (including CMD19/CMMP2002), The Physics Expo (8-10 April), plenary lectures, a facilities forum to discuss whether policy for big science is working, a session on women in physics and a range of activities for physics students and recent graduates. Plus a full programme of fun activities for schoolchildren and the general public. For more information see congress.iop.org

Institute of Physics
Registered charity No. 293851
76 Portland Place, London, W1B 1NT, England

IOP Publishing Limited
Registered in England under Registration No 467514.
Registered Office: Dirac House, Temple Back, Bristol BS1 6BE England

This e-mail message has been checked by MIMEsweeper using
F-Secure Anti-Virus for the presence of computer viruses.

send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com nomail

2. To resume email from the list, send the following message:

set psci-com mail

leave psci-com

4. Further information about the psci-com discussion list, including list archive,
can be found at the list web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/psci-com.html

5. The psci-com gateway to internet resources on science communication and science
and society can be found at http://psci-com.org.uk