I'm not sure I can help with the development of a course, but if you are
looking for resource materials then I might be able to help. Here at The
British Psychological Society we receive about 1000 (one thousand) print
press cuttings a month. Once we have 'done' with them they are passed to
Martin Bauer at LSE ([log in to unmask]) for the Science Museum Libraray. So
via Martin you may be able to get hold of a long history of how
'psychology' has been reported.
I hope this is of use.
Stephen White
Publications and Communications Directorate Manager
The British Psychological Society

Lesley Newson <[log in to unmask]>@JISCMAIL.AC.UK> on 21/03/2002 10:50:34

Please respond to "psci-com: on the public understanding of science"

Sent by:    "psci-com: on the public understanding of science"