Hi Nikki

You should contact Sue Brumpton at The Making Place, whwre they do lots of
'making' activities for the age-range you're writing for.  I'm not sure if
they've ever done anyhting on Robotics - it seems a bit advanced - but I'm
sure Sue will know all about what 7 -10 years olds can, and can't, be
expected to do on their own or with parental help.

Contact Details:

Sue Brumpton

The Making Place
Barlby Road
Ladbroke Grove
LONDON
W10 6BH

Tel 0202 8964 2684
Fax 020 8964 2698

E: [log in to unmask] (I think this might actually be
[log in to unmask], but try the versionin capitals)

Hope this helps

Richard Ellam
L M Interactive
Exhibit Fabrication, Touring Exhibitions & Science Shows

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/psci-com.html