-----Original Message-----

I'm pleased to see that the COPUS comments have started to get slightly
more constructive - lets see if we can keep it going - knocking copy is
easy but does it actually move us forward.

-----End Quoted (and cut) Message-----

Damn. I must have missed something.

Can someone please forward to me any messages that offered nothing but
"knocking copy"? I don't seem to have seen any.

All the messages that have come my way seemed to be either analytical,
trying to understand how we got where we are, or to suggest roles that
COPUS could fulfil. Indeed, the role of focal point came up some time
ago, so maybe there are two separate conversations happening and I have
seen only one of them.

MK

Michael Kenward OBE       /      Phone: +44 (0)1444 400568  Fax: 401064
                         /
Science Writer & Stuff  /                        Have words will travel

send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com nomail

2. To resume email from the list, send the following message:

set psci-com mail

leave psci-com

4. Further information about the psci-com discussion list, including list archive,
can be found at the list web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/psci-com.html

5. The psci-com gateway to internet resources on science communication and science
and society can be found at http://psci-com.org.uk