Dear Jill,
Nothing to do with your message, although thanks it looks 'interesting'
(maybe) although it clashes with some god-awful trustee induction session I
have to do for the Society....but, what's going on on the Chief Exec front?
When is your interview and when can I formally congratulate you on your
rise to 'high office'?
Hope all is relatively well?
I'm off to sunny Blackpool next week for our Annual Conf...so I'll have a
fish and chip and stick of rock for you.
Cheers
Stephen.

This e-mail is meant only for the person or entity for which it
is intended.

If you have received it in error, please contact the sender
and delete the material from any computer.

The information, images, documents and views expressed in
this e-mail are not necessarily the expressed or implicit official
positions and policies of The Society.

Please check for viruses before accessing attachments.
Although we endeavour to keep files clean, we can take no
responsibility for any damage caused.

The British Psychological Society
St Andrews House
48 Princess Road East
Leicester
LE1 7DR

send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com nomail

2. To resume email from the list, send the following message:

set psci-com mail

leave psci-com

4. Further information about the psci-com discussion list, including list archive,
can be found at the list web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/psci-com.html

5. The psci-com gateway to internet resources on science communication and science
and society can be found at http://psci-com.org.uk