Dear Jenni

At the Journal of Biological Education we feature in
each issue a 'Web watch' section where a specific
topic is taken and several websites concerning that
topic are reviewed for our readers. The journal is
mainly aimed at secondary and tertiary level
education, but some of the sites we've reviewed in the
past might lead you onto other links.

If you visit our website (www.iob.org/jbe) and follow
'Links', you'll be taken to a page that lists all the
reviews by subject, and from there onto the reviews
themselves.

I know that we've reviewed a few sites that had more
general science stuff on them too.

I hope this might be useful to you.

Natalie Partridge
Production Editor