From: Laura Grant [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 3:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: help request

Hi Everyone

I don't know if anyone can help me, I run the Physics Department
outreach at Liverpool Uni which involves going into schools and giving
talks with Liquid Nitrogen etc.

I am looking to get some form of public liability insurance but none
of the companies I have spoken to want to go near me which I find
somewhat alarming.

I wonder if anyone on the list could point me in the direction of a
company who might be willing to take me on?

It would be much appreciated!

Laura

Laura Grant
getSET Science Entertainment
Science Comunication Unit
Department of Physics
University of Liverpool
Liverpool L69 7ZE

send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com nomail

2. To resume email from the list, send the following message:

set psci-com mail

3. To leave psci-com, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the
message:

leave psci-com

4. Further information about the psci-com discussion list, including list
archive,
can be found at the list web site:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/psci-com.html

5. The psci-com gateway to internet resources on science communication and
science
and society can be found at http://psci-com.org.uk