Candice,

I'd never even heard of the 'Kinmount site' and did a search. I found it
immediately, but no link there to anything re Laxness. Then I did a search
on Laxness himself and was faced with hundreds of possibilities, so I
succumbed. Sorry. I wish there was a simple way to meditate in order to
retrieve lost info from the brain.

Árni

--
Árni Ibsen