On Fri, 11 Jan 2002 22:10:03 -0000, domfox <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>The trouble is with your lower antricle,
>precisely its vesticular antigones
>which are - see? - in disharmony and outrage,
>the one extruding alpine polypii while t'other
>repines in fibro-spasm. Round the back
>you have your lustral membrane, which is prone,
>deep sigh, to fistulation and, as shown
>quite clearly in your case, to what we call
>aggressive phantom varicosity.
>Worst case scenario, you just start leaking
>proleptic curds and whey, as in the summer
>rise suddenly, rise suddenly those torrents
>half-dried in their warp-conduits. I'm sorry.
>Here are your scans. The nurse will take the blame.

“Disease”

The ultimate scenario. The nurse whitely approaches my bed.
She scrutinizes my several wounds. For instance,
the one on my muscular wrist. The thin rivulet of darkened blood which
once flowed down my veins towards the valley of the heart.
The world, my nurse, the world
is mud. And so it is the rest.
Also to me, the nurse's whiteness appears quite sexy,
and (even)from here, from this extreme severe threshold.
And I, in my thinning membranes, my ticking thoughts, (or if you want, my
insanities)
I still hold the belief that the world is insane,
a malaise, a disease, not cure has yet been found, yet.

Erminia Passannanti