A very curious way to play truant, true, Arni. My adventures then did also
include Egyptian and Norse mythology, essentially I grew up in a cultural
desert, and I live in one still. One thing I envy about other places is the
openness of cultural dissemination, I've noticed this in France, Spain and
recently in Australia, here in England there is a kind of cult of
not-talking about things, if you pry and prise people enough you will find
they've read all sorts of things, but in conversation they are more
interested in talking about property values, if anything.

There is a coldness in the heart of this land, and its frigid winds blow
through every reave of the soul.

Best

Dave

David Bircumshaw