Well I'm contemplating the possibility of the thirty-second poem at present,
Arni, it becomes rather like track and field, you have to get faster all the
, um, 'time'.

Mmm, yr piece reads like a paragraph, an excerpt, as it were, from something
larger unwritten.

Be good, and remember to be careful about humour, it can be taken wrongly at
times.

Best

Dave

David Bircumshaw