That is a great Idea, Jill, it is an important reference for many
and
the Sea, how much I wish to be at the sea, I will write a book of thousands
of pages on the sea, only peaks and peaks all around here zigzagging the sky
:-)
Anny

Hi Anny,

Thanks - I may put it on my web site and keep it up to date, as a few
people I know are quite interested. Already had one request.

Cheers (had a loverly time down by tha sea today),
Jill