On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 17:43:54 EST, [log in to unmask] wrote:

>oh god - a nightmare, I hope you find them!
>
>Liz

Liz, remember the corner where you read with the leather chairs? the very
place? I left the bag there. The Open Mike that evening was very crowded.
There were lots of people, also  people just passing by...
Maybe I did not loose them, maybe the beg was stolen and the thief,
finding just poems and paper in the bag, must have wasted them in some bin!
This is what I fear, since, had I lost the bag in Borders or at the Pub,
they would have given back to me (I have already asked to check their
offices twice).

I think my poems have been binned (but maybe they deserved it!) Jocking.

So it is not true the Latin proverb stating: "Scripta manent (Les écrits
restent...)..

Erminia