In a message dated 6/27/02 1:19:21 GMT Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Chuckling here, yes I agree with this too. Though, have
either of you got kids older than 12 yet?

oh yes!  Tom is 18 and Martha is 16 (now at Glastonbury probably pitching her tent in the dark!)...... I shall text her about that Icelandic rock group that you mention
Árni - I think it might appeal to her.

I know that teenage years are _supposed_ to be impossible but frankly I didnt find it any more taxing or challenging than when they were toddlers (now _that_ was the time for tantrums!)

Maybe it's because my own teenage years were full of terrible misery - I'm thankful that they are just a bit moody and doing normal stuff like failing to complete their chores and keeping week-old sandwiches in their bedrooms.

:)

Liz