My God Rachel, great poem.  I didn't say so yesterday because I thought
I'd take time to write a more considered response today: the why of the great
(the grace, the poise, the pauses, the careful waltz, the halt waltz of
the poem) but I know I probably won't get that time to take, so I'm
garbling a huzzah now rather than not saluting you at all.
Mairead