"What a sad poem that is, Maria--and sadder yet for going unsigned,
unclaimed as its own shame--C"

Much to my regret, after a few years of not knowing, I gave into
curiosity - and have since discovered who the author is - would you like
to know :)

I could also print out a list of first lines or titles from the book, or
randomly pick a few others, if anyone was curious, for me, to know _all_
the authors would somehow change my experience of reading the collection
as a whole - which in its original intention was meant to be a living
experience, although now, perhaps the intention is more of an echo?

Maria