Knew there was a reason I was using old technology ;-)

Dont you hate it when they leave you with no choice but to
'upgrade' to a newer version that is less favourable than
the old.

Theres a free download called browserola that emulates a
whole series of browsers for you. Only problem is that like
all such wares it is limited to the setup of your own
computer.

I do all my html in frontpage express, its wysiwyg and you
can edit the html afterwards.

josie