That's fine, Erminia.

It's a classic example of how things can go wrong in e-mail, especially with
jokes, remarks that would be innocuous in face to face conversation can be
magnified into gawd knows what in this medium. I did miss the smiley in your
post, i.e. I failed to notice it, and that was the 'tragic' accident.

I'm sure Dom's ok, and I love the notion of myself and Al as Mandarins, my
suspicion is that we're both quite old-fashioned in some ways, but I
wouldn't want to pre-empt Alison on that. I like courtesy, odd as it may
sound from me.

I suspect Dom's name is not spelt 'Dominique' though. Chuckle.

All the Best

Dave

David Bircumshaw

Leicester, England