From: "Douglas Clark" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 11:29 PM
Subject: Re: authorships

I have given up on Anne Carson. I think it is three of her books
I have bought now. She is a poet but I have got fed up with her.
She seems to be dragging out the kitchen sink of her early rejected
writing nowadays. She was alright in her time but that has gone.
Poetry is not about being intellectual and clever.

Douglas Clark, Bath, England           mailto: [log in to unmask]
Lynx: Poetry from Bath  ..........  http://www.bath.ac.uk/~exxdgdc/lynx.html