As I still don't recall, in fact, since you quoted something else. But
Alison can take up this exchange, which she started and has continued up to
now, herself, if she likes, or not. I'm not going to discuss her with you as
if she weren't even here.

I think I see where your confusion arose between Erminia and one of her old
pseuds--maybe Sonia (and Suzanne, too) was before your time? I wish they'd
both stay buried in the archives myself, but the reappearance of one or both
doesn't seem grounds for sick Nazi jokes. Just my opinion as a fellow
listee, Dave--pay me no mind if that doesn't matter to you--Candice