nice one, Richard

what I'd say is that partly it's the idea of America, it's psycho-cultural
everywhereness, that is becoming a problema. Once, for sure, the image of
the US was one of liberty, but increasingly now it's become one of
dominance, a very in your face kind of presence.

I am interested in free markets, Richard, but what I'd say to you is that
such don't exist, the best does not win the day, what we have, in capitalist
society, is a system of fake freedom, always the market is rigged, that
applies to poetry too.

Now now, stop claiming exclusive rights on the Net. yes, for sure, the Net
started out on Pentagon computers, but the WordWideWeb was the brainchild of
Tim Berners-Lee (an Englishman) at CERN (in Switzerland) , he's still its
guardian angel, while if you open your PC you'll find that almost all the
components were manufactured in the Far East. It's an international
creation, that's part of its beauty. Which definitely includes good ole USA
too. Among equals.

Anyhow, what's happened to Bin Laden, he seems to have disappeared from the
public rhetoric, as if he was never there?

Best

Dave

David Bircumshaw

Leicester, England