In a message dated 8/31/02 1:54:44 GMT Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> it's confession time

your confession forms a very interesting list of sins and sinners!  I am
really enjoying the feedback people are giving on the poets that really
resonate for them.  The names that keep coming up.  The news ones that I will
now keep a sharp eye out for.  It is ironic that all this info is coming into
the list at a time when I have promised myself I will do a week of 'reading
deprivation'!  I guess the ones that stick in my mind are the ones that I
will come to later.........

Liz