hi maria,
i would be very interested if you developed more your statement on Nietzsche
(i am less interested in the concept of "a drifting Europe", i guess the
topic could find too many opposite voices) -
against which Australian poets sought an identity. being a person who
developed her thought on Nietzsche, i was in my twenties when i devoured
him, together with Camus and the existentialists, i am very interested in
your, or maybe better, that part of Australia that joins your thought,
explanations.
take care, anny