Henry

I didnt said Frederick's response was a mindless response

YOU go back and read my words and dont start throwing around insults without
understanding simple statements

possibly rushed but not that rushed

you have read me too quickly

I feared a mindless response

I got a non sequitur

I didnt say mindless

I wrote dishonest

I deleted it

I wish I had left it

| Did you make an argument? I thought you waxed sarcastic about the Israeli
| "apology".  Is that making an argument?  No more than Frederick's comment
is.

Fair enough except that I have already said that it was an  exclamation of
outrage so  clearly I dont think much of it as it stands as an argument

I implied an argument

and Frederick may or  may not have wanted to make an argument. It's
difficult to tell when he doesnt - on past form - explain

and even if it was an argument, for the THIRD time, it was a non sequitur

discussion is that someone says something and someone responds to it

or they dont, andthey stay silent, as most are doing now

or they dont, but they offer a different thread

mixing up the two is pointless

| You are misrepresenting yourself.  You called Frederick's the "official"
| position, implying, of course, that yours is unofficial.  Or is yours
| actually another kind of official position?  Maybe you could clear this up
| for me.

There is generally one official position and many unofficial positions. Mine
is one of them. Things arent black and white. I hope that's not too complex

From the evidence of Frederick's recommended reading, he favours official
version

The implicit argument of Frederick's non sequitur is an official version,
one which Sharon frequently visits your country to reinforce

| >I didn't mention Hamas. Frederick did. It is, yawn, a non sequitur.
|
| How so?  Because only Israeli crimes are of interest here?  Careful,
| Lawrence, your propagandas are showing.

Perhaps you don't *know what a non sequitur  is

It is nothing to do with the content although it is discerned through the
content.It is a logical error and renders the statement useless

"your propagandas are showing"
very amusing Henry

Assuming that means my ideology, I am opposed to violence by both sides so
yelling Hamas at me when I am condemning the Israelis is not making a point,
neither logically making a point nor in any sense embarrassing me or
confounding me as I suspect you believe, just wasting everyone's time

if you dont actually want to discuss this with me, fine