When I read a poem in public, Doug, I put my skin into it. It can be
repeated but it's never quite the same thereafter. I can appreciate what
you're saying about sound poems, I can find them quite fun to hear, but
poems that are fully semantically, morally, rhythmically engaged, all at the
same time, are a bugger to repeat. I can possibly re-do them in totally
different environments, like other countries, because then I forget I ever
read them in the first place.

All the Best

Dave

David Bircumshaw