Damn it all, cris, I could almost give you a gong, for being the first
person ever to mention an English twentieth century philosopher in positive
terms on a list. I have a rule of thumb about those dry personages, they
despise poetry and poets and why we should give credence to their desiccated
thoughts defeats me. Plato wanted us banned, so I say, quite crudely, fuck
off foolosiphers. Why the respect for groundless theory and posture? Should
we not just admit that poetry is an expression of our vulnerability, our
contingency, our mammal desperation?

Hope Austin enjoyed indulging in his marriage.

All the Best

Dave

David Bircumshaw

Leicester, England