Hi Peter,

thanks. Agreed, some are much more interesting to apprehend through ears
than eyes. It being understood that synaesthesia will smudge such a clear
boundary. I thought that you were taking about performance in that way and I
have no problem with that. Except, I guess I was wondering if that was the
only kind of performance in respect of poetry and that being a rhetorical
bait to make a point that performance is often positioned in a separable
relation to poetry  -  the poetry reading, slams and suchlike  -  whereas it
can be understood as integral to writing and reading full stop

love and .
cris