From: "david.bircumshaw" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 3:41 AM
Subject: Re: Seeyalater

Wystan

I think Alison is someone called Alison and she's in Christchurch to read at
a festival. She is also called Alison and even Alison and that must be even
who she is.

It's funny, isn't it, in this cyber-world, that there are people who are who
they say they are. I know you are too, mate, but, hell's bell's, don't
spread your doubt too far.

(btw being a Melb she has a permanent cold. At-ishoo!)

Best

the Dave formerly known as Dave

David Bircumshaw

Leicester, England