Well, I work for the publisher, Candice, but I think we can let this one
time go <g>.

The book is still available, & Shane has a new one coming out in the
Spring. I think these poems bear out the comments about poet's tending to
play with concepts no matter where they come from, philosophy, science,
sociology, etc, & turn them into metaphor/metonymy etc. Personally, I don't
find that at all troublesome.

I am also happy to go along with Dom about poetry not HAVING to be
communication/content: as how can I not loving so much Sound Poetry...

Doug

Douglas Barbour
Department of English
University of Alberta
Edmonton Alberta Canada T6G 2E5
(h) [780] 436 3320      (b) [780] 492 0521
http://www.ualberta.ca/~dbarbour/dbhome.htm

Cinder of the lexical drift.

                        Susan Howe