Not that abstract, Chris.

You might find Hans Magnus Enzenberger's comments on Stern in his
book of essays _Mediocrities and Delusions_ interesting (apart from
anything else, he's always a pleasure to read).  He makes the same
comment about media proprietors being more savvy about media theory
than the students protesting against it.

Best

Alison

--

Alison Croggon