I havent the technical intellect to cope with much philosophy
but I regret never finding a book by Deleuze (or D&G) in the
bookshop to buy and have a try at reading (I did spot a
Deleuze book a month ago but it didnt appear to be relevant).
And I am a simple soul.

REgarding the 'cracked ego' I cant interpret the term.
I base my thinking on my personal experience. And if you
suffer from schizophrenia and depression it is vital
to have a strong I to surface out of the weakness of the
personality (I should say I havent had a schizophrenic
episode for nearly twenty years). You hang onto the I
to maintain your place in the world.

And regarding the I there is nothing wrong with Dom's idea
of fictionalising it. Great fun. A good peg to hang the
language of poetry on. All poets are liars. But for me
I dont like straying too far from the truth because
the truth is what holds me together.

Douglas Clark, Bath, England           mailto: [log in to unmask]
Lynx: Poetry from Bath  ..........  http://www.bath.ac.uk/~exxdgdc/lynx.html