I have given many pills to cats rectally. No one who is thinking hard would
really consider giving a cat a pill orally. Any medicine thought necessary
to put in a cat's mouth can just as easily go in the other end. The anus of
a cat is generally the perfect size for a pill. What's more, anything that
goes in that way is very difficult to take out. Not even the cat can get
something out of there once it's been put in. Here is a map you might need
to locate your cat's anus:

                      I I I I
                  -I-        /_
                 -I-           /