I am suffering my monthly depression, which usually lasts a week.
I didnt have it last month because I was amongst people all the
time celebrating my birthday. But when you are all on your own,
with only an aloof cat for companion, it gets to you. And I have
been avoiding the pub cos I had my blood test yesterday (I get
the result tomorrow) and it would be dreadful if my liver were
causing problems again. It is not really clinical depession, just
bipolar. But it dont half mess up your life. And I dont think
I will ever write another poem in my life. It aint worth the bother
when you dont get published anymore.

Douglas Clark, Bath, England           mailto: [log in to unmask]
Lynx: Poetry from Bath  ..........  http://www.bath.ac.uk/~exxdgdc/lynx.html