Re: Biography Project
Some nights ago I conferred with a young stripper sporting silver flapper style parted hair combed cleverly.  So young, little bird face.  She couldn't understand how I had come to be seated at the odd table where she'd found me.  Everyone had been swishing back and forth before me without sitting down for a chat.  "No one ever sits there," she said.

She was an artist.  I presented her with an advertising card on which I drew an ornate picture frame.  With considerable industry, she filled it with a big rose-like flower [stamen, pistils] into which a fat bee was probing.

Later, when I was talking to another blonde, Carmen of Key West, the nudist, who cannot live everyday without being buck daylight naked, who turned down an offer of marriage from the gay [Key West is a gay capital] heir [needed family cover] to a retail empire and just gave birth to a baby whose father, her current bully boyfriend, treats her like a "mindless bimbo because he runs a limo service and thinks he is all powerful," but I saw in the cards that she would return to Key West once she got her degree in pop music production - curvaceous girl, Scorpio, lips, eyes, big hair [Out tits popped, "Ooops, you got a free peek!]; on stage, Opal was cavorting, eyeing me to catch my glance while Carmen and I were taking it back and forth.