How lovely to log on and see those messages, David and David.  I've
probably said it before, but I'll say it again: my poetry publishing
forays in the past have been somewhat miserable; I have never had a
sense of "ah, my book!" holding it in my hand.  Until Randolph
printed Mnemosyne.  It's the most pleased I've ever been. My first
experience was Penguin, which put me off publishing anything
literally for six years: I was so horrified and disappointed at being
on the production line.

I have quite a number of Wild Honey Press books; it's an excellent
list.  I've always thought they were the ideal way to read poetry,
the reading of such lovingly made objects being a sensual and
meditative experience which focusses on the _poem_.

Best

Alison