From: noam austerlits <[log in to unmask]>
To:  Internet Mail::[[log in to unmask]]

Subject: qualitative research methods
Date: 9/25/02 10:56 AM

Dear all

We are trying here to build a seminar on qualitative research methods
for Ma
and PhD students of architecture and town planning.  I believe that these
methods, which are unfamiliar to most research students in my faculty,
can
open new directions and enrich the discourse in any field and especially
in
areas related to social studies such as planning and architectural design.
Therefore if nay of the list members has experienced such a seminar (as
teacher or a student), I would be grateful for suggestion, reference,
syllabus etc.

Thanks a lot

 Sincerely,
Noam Austerlitz
Faculty of Architecture and Town Planning
Technion I.I.T.
fax: 972 - 4 - 9930357
home: 972 - 4 - 9831679
e-mail: [log in to unmask]