Dear colleagues,

If you are discussing something it would be great to get the things on a quite
clear manner. Are you, in this forum, discussing the 'act' of design itself, or
the process to design and make the things come true?

I think - it is my opinion - that the individual act of design can't be
modelled. However, the design methods are to be applied to furnish a strong
basis to the acts of designing on a broader view and influence. Some times the
systematic may feel as dragging, but in the most it may help a lot when the
design act should result in a complex set of relations into a product
architecture.

Open for the debate.

Vinicius Kaster Marini
Co-op student: NEDIP/UFSC