Dear all,

John Shackleton wrote:
"as one of the co-chairs, I feel it is
probably appropriate to point out here that 'Common Ground' was a title,
not a theme."

I belong to those people who had expected 'Common Ground' to be more
than a title. Of course I can understand John´s explanations, but
that does not change my disappointment. Maybe this conference format
is somehow outdated...

Those who are interested in 'Common Ground' as a theme are invited to
visit http://www.thebasicparadox.de

It is a new experimental format (not yet perfect, of course), trying
to examine the question of design foundations:
- Are there foundations?
- If yes, how do they look like? / If not, why not?

Best,

Jonas