Hello all list-members.

I am working on my MPhil/Ph.D. at the Design Department, Goldsmiths College, University of London.

The focus for my research is the concept of Timeless Design. My aim is to try to define this concept in terms specific enough to contribute to design education.

I would very much appreciate if those of you with a moment to spare (who has?) and/or special interest in the subject could answer 2 questions. Very short!
  1. Could you in one sentence tell what timeless-ness is NOT, rather than is.
  2. Could give me an example of a timeless object (artefact or architecture).
Thank you! .. and enjoy spring!
Kristina Borjesson