Adrian

I would say that the way you have defined a product, i.e., in terms of
function, means that the example you give is the same product. However,
it may not be that easy to define the function of a product. I tend to
think that these sort of distinctions send us round in circles, so my
question to you is why do you need to draw the distinction between new
and redesigned product?

Steve

--
Professor Stephen AR Scrivener