Dear Subscriber

2002 has been a wonderful year for the occupational health list.  There
have been many discussions on disparate issues, lots of differences of
opinion, some wonderful exchanges of ideas and information:  all this, with
the highest degree of courtesy and humour.  We would like to thank all our
active subscribers for their contributions.  We would now encourage our
less active subscribers also to respond.  Think about all those times when
you've seen something on here with which you have strongly disagreed, or
agreed. Write in.

The list has over 320 subscribers in 13 countries, and it's growing.  It is
your list, and it is with your participation and support that it will
continue to thrive.

We would like to give heartfelt and sincere thanks to all our subscribers,
and wish you a restful and stress-free break. Ah well, now then, where did
I put that wee dram of malt?

Bashyr,
Kevin,
Occupational Health List.