Amanda,

I don't know the circumstances in which you are particularly interested but
having been drawn into several disputes regarding RH in workplace
environments, I have found that usually they are 'fine', i.e. within
accepted limits.  Often where there was a problem, it was related not to the
moisture content of the air but to inadequate air movement and air changing.
On one occasion I found that complaints of inadequate air quality was the
verbalisation/manifestation of other problems of a more organisational
nature.

Have a Merry Christmas and a peaceful New Year.

Kevin

Kevin MAGUIRE BSc BA MSc CPsychol MCIEH, Senior Lecturer,  Division of
Environmental Health and Safety, The Nottingham Trent University, Burton
Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU, United Kingdom. Telephone +44 (0)115 848 2603
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. The
Nottingham Trent University cannot accept any responsibility for the
accuracy or completeness of this message, and does not authorise any
contract to be made using the Internet