I can appreciate this point of view Mark, but what I have great problems
with is the amount they charge for the completion of a short report, being
held for ransom over payments, rudeness, inaccuracies, and where reports
take 2 -3 months before completion. We all have jobs to do, we all need to
demonstrate a cost benefit to be able to continue to operate within our
chosen professions. A little bit of professional courtsey would be nice.

I would like to point out that it is obviously not all GPs that are causing
this type of problem, but as in all walks of life, the few can tarnish the
reputations of the many.

Amanda Dowson