Dear colleagues,

I work in OH as part of the EHS department (including hygiene).

We are proposing to put together an employee handbook soon, and I would
welcome any advice or examples (corporate / HSE-sharing allowing) on the
content in those whose employers provide them.  As a starter, I was
considering issues such as explaining OH, workplace hazards (e.g., heat
stress risk here is a major factor), on-site medical provision, travel /
advice, DSE advice, and occupational and general health education - all
quite briefly due to space confinements.

If anyone can kindly give me some suggestions or advice from your own
experience / handbook, or send me anything they have / done, or even a
booklet itself / the text by e- or snail mail (I can reimburse any postal
costs), I would be very grateful.

I'm happy to help / share OH information with anyone else requiring input.

Many thanks.

Regards,

John Connell
OHO