From: Mary Clayton [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 19 June 2002 4:28 pm
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Stress Questionnaire

Hi everyone,

I've noticed that a significant number of persons returning   Display Screen Equipment health questionnaires are indicating they are stressed at the end of a NORMAL working day, and naturally I will be following up these individuals. I plan to identify "themes" from their descriptions of "stress", but I thought I would also use a simple "stress questionnaire". Can any one recommend/share a tool they have used, is simple and doesn't require mega database/analysis skills

What I want to do is get a "feel" for the situation, with a view to advising management.

regards,

Mary.
Health & Safety Advisor. Mono Pumps Limited,
Martin Street, Audenshaw. M34 5DQ
Tel. No. (Direct Line):   0161 214 2221
Fax. No.                 :   0161 214 2158
Internet Address      :   [log in to unmask]

This email, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorised to receive information for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message. Thank you.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail immediately. The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent. The opinions either expressed or implied in this message are those of the sender and not necessarily those of Mono Pumps Limited. E-mail may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, unauthorised amendment, viruses and delays or the consequences thereof.  Accordingly, this e-mail and any attachments are opened at your risk.