Dr Fehmidah Munir wrote:

>I wondered whether anyone can help me. We recently  set up a diploma
>and  MSc degree in Workplace Health Promotion (1 year full time and 2
>years part-time).  Whilst our preliminary research indicated that there
>was a strong demand for training/qualification within the area of
>workplace health promotion, the response has not been as expected.

It could be that the person most likely to be interested in health
promotion in the workplace is the occupational health nurse, and health
promotion is included in most courses leading to an occupational health
nursing qualification.

Regards
Bashyr Aziz

School of Health
University of Wolverhampton
Walsall, WS1 3BD
Tel: 01902 322848       Fax: 01902 322886