Slavica,

The .wav festival sounds interesting. I think that public sites for sound
works are not only a valuable contribution to opportunities for artists, but
they represent an important step for public art.

Sorry for bringing up another abstract issue, but I wonder what people think
about harmonic/musical issues in acoustic (non-headphone) installations.
Many sound artists are focusing on environmental sounds. Not that harmony is
losing its place, but where (if any) is the boundary between a harmonic
installation and playing music?

Maybe this is too abstract...

best
Kevin