Accessible Information: A conference for Disabled People and Service Providers

11th February 2003, Liverpool FC Conference Suite
Liverpool

Passing this onto you all. Although it may not be immediately relevant, many of the issues faced by disabled people are the same as those faced by B&ME clients.

I have copied Dr. Laurence clark into this email one of the conference organisers; feel free to contact Laurence for more info.

There will also be a workshop on electronic patient records and patient profiling. (we are piloting methods of collecting disability info with other patient profiling data)

Take care

b e n

Ben Jones
Public Health Facilitator (B&ME Groups)