Good Morning!

I am writing to request your help.  On behalf of the  BE4 Project, I am
compiling a list of organisations  that can provide a translation service
for the following languages:

Hindi
Urdu
Panjabi (Punjabi)
Gujarati (Gujerati)
Bengali
Arabic
Chinese
Farsi
Cantonese
Mandarin
Hausa
Swahili
Somali

Have you  used a translation service before?  Can you recommend  one?
Please send  contact details and further information to me off-list
([log in to unmask] ).  I will compile  a list  and  send  the list  to all
those who express an interest in receiving it.

Best wishes,

RSB

______________________________________
Dr. Roiyah Saltus - Blackwood
Research Fellow
BE4  Project
Improving the Quality of Mental Health & Social Care to Black and Minority
Ethnic People in Cardiff: Equity, Empowerment, Effectiveness & Efficiency

Research Unit, School of Care Sciences
University of Glamorgan, Glyn-Taf Campus
Pontypridd, CF37 1DL

Tel: 01443 483141
Fax: 01443 483140
Email: [log in to unmask]